[Tweeters] RE:Where hummers are going after leaving your gardens

Joshua Glant josh.n.glant at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 18:36:41 PDT 2015

In my yard, I have had the following hummingbirds since early June (the
most activity ever in my yard, much to my delight):

Adult male Rufous
Immature male Rufous
Female Rufous
Immature male Anna's
Female Anna's

And the hybrid male Rufous x Anna's who continues to amaze! I should post
more pictures of him on my Flickr. A stunning bird!

An adult male Anna's was present earlier in the year, but I haven't seen
him in a month or two.

Good (humming)birding, Joshua Glant

Mercer Island, WA

Josh.n.glant at gmail.com

PS I know that I mentioned these birds in my 4th of July post, but I wanted
to mention them again in the context of this conversation! :)