[Tweeters] Lazuli :D

Sammy Catiis hikersammy at msn.com
Sun Jul 5 17:19:36 PDT 2015

I was super happy to spend the Morning and part of the afternoon with this beautiful bird in my back yard. I expect he'll be around this week.. along with a pair of Western Tanagers and my nesting Orange Warbler.. how lucky am I? While waiting for the Lazuli Bunting, I enjoyed a couple Doe's casually walk past.. not a bad day for as hot as it is.. Also plenty of Flycatchers that I'm not good enough to ID.. as each of them look different than the next.. hehe And of course, the Bewicks Wren.. keeping us entertained with music... Oh, I can't forget the Wilsons Warbler.. haven't seen them in YEARS.. So was pretty happy for that too. For picts, from this link and the next like 6 or to the end of that gallery were all from the last 2 days. Some still need to be worked, but I wanted to throw them up there so you could see them.
http://www.sammyclickit.com/Wildlife/Birds/Eagles-Herons-and-more/i-W82L6kf/A

Sammy Catiis
Arlington