[Tweeters] Re: Caracara in danger?

Michelle Maani lamoustique at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 5 16:25:43 PDT 2015

I know my opinion will be unpopular, but if we're really bird lovers, why not just leave the bird alone?  Why are WE putting the bird in danger with our actions?  I'm sure that the man is frustrated with people who cannot respect his property and his privacy because they have to put a new bird on their list.  If he shoots the bird he probably will be facing a fine for violating the MBTA.  But will it be only his fault?  I think it's time to get experts involved and back off, because our enthusiasm is obviously hurting this bird's prospect for survival.

Michelle Maani