[Tweeters] trapping and tagging the Caracara - a response to Bud A's offer and thoughts on this

Barbara Deihl barbdeihl at comcast.net
Sun Jul 5 13:56:15 PDT 2015

I think that Bud offers a perfect solution to this increasingly fireworks-provoking issue - learning more about the habits of this unusual visitor would be an excellent way to accomplish a compromise between all the various vested interests we all have.
I vote "Yes"on Bud's idea. I'm sure Bud would be an excellent person to mediate in this case - a person is needed who understands all sides and who can offer the attempt at legitimate trapping and research. I'd gladly contribute to funding this project...
If the bird can't be captured, at least the publicity and some reasonable discussion with the landowner, will have begun...IF this is done pronto...

Barb Deihl
barbdeihl at comcast.net