[Tweeters] Verizon Goose Confusion

Jeremy Davis davisjp23 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 4 19:55:05 PDT 2015

Thanks to the 4th of July holiday and the birth of my daughter, I've been watching a lot of TV. Has anyone else seen the Verizon commercial featuring Canada Geese and Barnacle Geese interchangeably? It seems as though the commercial director considers these the same bird but every time it's shown I feel like yelling out "those aren't the same species!" I've managed to hold off on writing an angry letter to Verizon but it still bothers me every time it's shown.

Anyway, hope everyone is having a great 4th of July!

Jeremy
Mukilteo, WA

Sent from my iPhone