[Tweeters] Water & houses, Renton

Nancy sday13 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 2 13:51:32 PDT 2015

I saw a thing on TV about putting water out for your animals in this heat. My only animals are "my" birds. I put a large saucer of water on the porch on a barstool I have there. I have been so glad because it's been a busy place!

I live in a mobile home park. This past month they've moved in several double wide trailers into what had been vacant spots across the street. There's still a large vacant place out my front window. I remarked to my husband that it seems the heat as caused the swallows to move out and he said the reason is probably the lack of open space (for bug catching) now.

All of this to say, we often have no idea how our decisions can affect the birds in the world around us.
Nancy
say13 at comcast.net