[Tweeters] A Walk at Eide - 2/24/15

Barbara Deihl barbdeihl at comcast.net
Thu Feb 26 05:44:39 PST 2015

After receiving quite the variety of messages about the status of the birds and the people at Eide Rd. as of 2/23/15 (before the ethics media release was posted on Tweeters), I decided to venture up there again to check things out for myself. I arrived at 4:15 p.m and left at 6:30 p.m.
You can draw your own conclusions about my visit from the photos in the following 2 Flickr albums :-)

> Eide, The Site From the Road : https://flic.kr/s/aHsk5hHRRm

> Eide, A Non-owl Bird Sampling (taken with a Point&Shoot :-)) : https://flic.kr/s/aHsk8Rtasn

And, thank you for all the responses that were sent me, after the ethics post appeared on Tweeters - made for some interesting thoughts and dialog...

Barb Deihl
barbdeihl