[Tweeters] eBird Northwest article on Northwestern Crows

Charlie Wright cwright7 at uw.edu
Wed Feb 25 23:34:19 PST 2015

Hello All,
If you have ever pondered what to do about Northwestern/American Crows
in eBird, or if you're just interested in the ongoing debate about the
distribution of each, check out the recent article on eBird Northwest.
Just go to www.ebird.org/nw and it's the top article now.

eBird Northwest is the new regional portal for eBird in Oregon and
Washington, and is being regularly updated with articles of specific
interest to birders in our area. If you're like me, you'll make it
your homepage, so that you'll know right away when the latest article
is up. In the works are identification spotlights on Red-shafted and
Yellow-shafted Flickers, and call types of Red Crossbills.

Cheers,
Charlie Wright
Seattle, Washington
cwright770 at gmail.com