[Tweeters] Union Bay Watch | In the Mood?

Larry Hubbell ldhubbell at comcast.net
Sat Feb 21 12:41:12 PST 2015

Tweeters,

This week's post is about Downy Woodpeckers. Have you ever wondered if birds have feelings? If you have any doubt I believe this post will help you resolve the issue. I hope you enjoy it!

http://unionbaywatch.blogspot.com/2015/02/in-mood.html

By the way, at the end of the post there is a short reference to the shorebird petition. It contains a link to a video of a Dunlin Murmuration. It is not my work so I feel free to say it is amazing! I can't stop watching it. If you haven't signed the petition yet, please do!

Have a great day on Union Bay…where shorebirds hope to migrate through the city!

Larry Hubbell
ldhubbell at comcast dot net