[Tweeters] does anyone have binoculars available for donation

JeffO jeffo4297 at wavecable.com
Fri Feb 20 15:05:25 PST 2015

Tweets,
Last week I was lucky enough to be in Baja C.S. Mexico. A youngish
graduate student named Jonathan Vargas took us out for a great birding
day - we saw 104 species on both sides of Baja.
Jonathan is a graduate student in biology at the local college studying
shorebirds.
While we were out he mentioned that his binoculars and scope were
borrowed as his backpack had been stolen.
He is trying to work as a guide in the La Paz area, as well as his home
turf of San Blas, Nayarat.
I'm wondering if anyone out there has a set of semi-retired binoculars
that I could send to Jonathan to help him keep going as a guide and
graduate student.
A friend of mine is going to see his graduate adviser next week in La Paz.
If anyone would like to donate binoculars, please contact me privately
by email.
Thanks for your consideration

Jeff Osmundson
Arlington, Wa