[Tweeters] Golden eagle (#134) and turkey vulture (#135) seen at Ridgefield NWR, Clark Co, WA

Bob rflores_2 at msn.com
Fri Feb 20 13:46:55 PST 2015

Golden eagle adult was seen twice by me and once by three others as it soared around the River S Unit until it disappeared into the clouds. I also had a red-shouldered hawk adult in the ash forest and a peregrine falcon sitting on the road next to Rest Lake. Both on Auto Tour Loop. Then leaving the area there were two turkey vultures flying along the ridge above the railroad tracks. Not a bad day.

Oh and before I forget thanks Jim for leaving town.😉

Bob Flores
Ridgefield, WA

Sent from my iPad