[Tweeters] Great Gray Owl at Reifel, Vancouver, BC

Steve Pink pirangas at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 18 17:49:47 PST 2015

Hi,
Went up to Reifel yesterday in the hopes of seeing the GGOW which has been seen over the past 2 weeks. We had good views.
It is in a private part of the refuge and they will escort birders for a viewing of the owl if it is around.
Also in attendance , Saw-whet Owl, BC Night-heron and tame Sandhill Cranes. There has been a Harris's Sparrow - but we missed that. It is a wonderful reserve - here they put their birds first.
Cheers, Steve

Steve Pink
Edmonds, WA
mailto: pirangas at hotmail.com