[Tweeters] Ravens and band-tailed pigeon, Lincoln Park

Tucker, Trileigh TRI at seattleu.edu
Wed Feb 18 12:12:01 PST 2015

Hi Tweets,

I see that Stewart has just reported ravens in Westcrest and Lincoln Parks, but I’ll add my sightings from yesterday. The two ravens were interacting with each other and calling, much to the amusement/consternation/interest of a crow murder.

A Band-tailed Pigeon also flew over in late afternoon. Other sightings/hearings included a Red-tailed Hawk and much eagle conversation. A terrific Big Bird day altogether!

Good birding,
Trileigh

^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Trileigh Tucker