[Tweeters] Fwd: Edmonds birds

Carol Riddell cariddellwa at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 16:24:45 PST 2015

I will add Frank's birds to the list. Some ebirder named Cameron Carver listed 3 Wood Ducks in Pine Ridge on February 1st:

I went in there at 3:15 today and saw no Wood Ducks but the water is high and there are lots of places for them to hide. I may go back early tomorrow morning when the park is a bit more quiet and hopefully sans the off-leash dogs.

Carol Riddell
Edmonds, Wa

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Frank Caruso <fcaruso at umass.edu>

> Date: February 16, 2015, 4:02:12 PM PST

> To: Carol Riddell <cariddellwa at gmail.com>

> Subject: Re: Edmonds birds

> Maybe one more - just heard and watched a flying, fluttering American Kestrel above Chase Lake 50 minutes ago.

> Quoting Carol Riddell <cariddellwa at gmail.com>:

>> Great. Thanks for those sightings. I saw the OROR again today. Nothing else grand in Neah Bay. Just a beautiful day for a walk on Hobuck Beach.

>> Carol

>> On Feb 15, 2015, at 4:18 PM, Frank Caruso <fcaruso at umass.edu> wrote:

>>> Carol,

>>> If you don't have a Common Raven on your list for 2015, I just had one fly over the house, harassed by crows. I also had a pair of Wood Ducks at Pine Ridge Park on Monday, if you need that one.

>>> Frank