[Tweeters] BLACK Snow Goose and WHITE Red-tailed Hawk

rohan kamath rohankamath88 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 08:57:35 PST 2015

Hi Tweeters,
Saw this almost fully black(partially melanistic ?? ) Snow Goose in the
middle of a flock of a few thousand Snow Geese on the side of Fir Island
Road.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155381679705105&l=e03053c402

One of the whitest Red-tailed Hawks I've seen. This guy was hanging out
yesterday at the intersection of Farm-to-market road and Josh Williams road.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155381679695105&l=2ba45cfca4

Would appreciate any information on these birds if anyone has been keeping
track of them. Thanks.

-Regards,
Rohan Kamath
Software Development Engineer