[Tweeters] Port Townsend Owl Attack

D. Gluckman cgluckman at aol.com
Fri Feb 13 12:31:03 PST 2015

I was contacted late yesterday by a reporter from our weekly paper asking for images of a Barred Owl for an article about a recent owl attack in the Morgan Hill area. I supplied a few and will await the article next Wednesday. We probably need one of those yellow signs. Has anyone out in tweetersland seen any info that these may be mainly juvenile birds, not quite sure how to behave while defending nesting territory or mating opportunities? Just a thought.

David Gluckman
Pt. Townsend, WA
David 360.531.3325 Casey 360.531.3359