[Tweeters] RFI : contact with Jennifer Standish

Barbara Deihl barbdeihl at comcast.net
Wed Feb 11 19:25:21 PST 2015

If any of you know a Jennifer Standish, and can either contact her to tell her how important it is that she talk with either the Port Susan Nature Conservancy office or with WDFW about what she knows and/or did with the dead LEOW she found today (?) at the Port Susan NC Reserve, it would be a big help.
Or, if you have any connections with that Nature Conservancy or with the gal (Bev ?) who is the rep of WDFW who monitors the Leque Is/Eide Rd. site, by all means, check with them.

I will approach people I know who may be able to help to make inroads on this mystery.

BTW, I've heard that the male LEOW hadn't been seen for awhile,sparking thoughts that the deceased owl may be male... If you have any info either to refute or concur with the lack of recent sightings of that male, please weigh in...

Thanks,

Barb Deihl
barbdeihl at comcast.net