[Tweeters] Edmonds raven 2-10-15

Bill Anderson billandersonbic at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 11 00:52:02 PST 2015

Tuesday morning (2/10) I was parked on Sunset Ave. when I saw a large, dark bird flying south bound towards me that was being chased by crows. I initially thought it was a juvie bald eagle.  Due to the lousy light, I ignored my rule of "shoot first and ask questions later."

I did not realize it was a raven until it was too late to get anything but a passing "Sasquatch" shot which can be seen by scrolling down page 7.http://www.pnwphotos.com/forum/showthread.php?11497-Wildlife-of-Edmonds-WA-2015/page7
 Bill Anderson; Edmonds, WA. USA