[Tweeters] Mystery Wrentit-like bird song

Mike & MerryLynn m.denny at charter.net
Mon Feb 9 09:41:32 PST 2015

We will be interested if you find the bird singing like a Wrentit -
about 15 years ago Mike and I heard a Wrentit song at the Walla Walla
River delta - unfortunately it was out across the water and mud - but we
heard it several times on two different visits. We've always wondered -
- - - -
Of course if Ken Knittle had been there he would have plunged out across
the muck and figured it out!
Later, MerryLynn

--
MIKE & MERRYLYNN DENNY
BIRDING THE BEAUTIFUL WALLA WALLA VALLEY