[Tweeters] Small & Lightweight binoc recommendations please

Matt Schwartz drmlnd89 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 01:58:22 PST 2015

I currently own Nikon 7x35 Action Extreme ATB Binocular
I am looking for some smaller and lighter binocs. I'm not super familiar with the various numerical ratings (7x35 etc) other than I recall reading that the lower numbers are smaller binocs..can I go small than what I have now, and still have decent visibility in less than ideal light? If possible I'd like to not sacrifice quality and clarity in this "downgrade" but I really would like to go smaller and lighter.
Any recommendations appreciated greatly. Thanks! Matthew Schwartz
drmlnd89 at yahoo.com