[Tweeters] 2015 nature audio recording workshop: sample Fox Sparrow in song

Mark Oberle oberle at mindspring.com
Sun Feb 8 08:36:52 PST 2015

We are pleased to announce the 2015 nature sound recording workshop
the weekend of April 24-26, at the Center for Urban Horticulture, at
the University of Washington's Seattle campus. This is our 9th year,
highly successful and rewarding. Come and learn the tricks of the
trade. Equipment is supplied, there is no need to buy before you try,
we can configure any recording array to suite your preference be it
species specific or natural ambient, we will help you select the
equipment you need and show you how to use it.
Editing, filtering, video, time code will be covered to help you get
the best out of your nature audio recording.
Details: http://naturesound.org/nature-sound-workshop/

Here is a sample of a Fox Sparrow in full song near Carnation,
Washington: https://soundcloud.com/martynstewart/foxsparrow

Mark Oberle
Seattle, WA
oberle at mindspring.com