[Tweeters] RFI - Crescent Lake WMA

Joshua Glant josh.n.glant at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 20:10:45 PST 2015

Hello Tweets,

Tomorrow, I am planning on visiting the Crescent Lake WMA near Monroe to
look for all the great birds seen there recently. I have been combing eBird
and Tweeters reports,

but I am confused about conflicting directions and a lack of details for
certain birds. May someone please send specific directions for these birds:

Rusty Blackbird – Where is the location where it has been seen most
reliably? Is it the northwest, northeast or south field?

Swamp Sparrow – Where would I have the best chance of finding one of these
birds?

White-throated Sparrow – Is this bird(s) with a sparrow flock? If so, where
is that flock being seen?

Franklin’s Gull – Is this bird moving around, or largely hanging with the
Mew Gulls in the field north of the N parking lot?

Does the gull flock move around, or does it stick to a certain field?

Thank you for your response and good birding, Joshua Glant

Mercer Island, WA

Josh.n.glant at gmail.com