[Tweeters] Off Topic: Available date to visit El Triunfo Biosphere Reserve in Mexico in 2015

Georgia Conti antep12 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 18:08:13 PST 2015

In case any birders in the Pacific Northwest want a change of scenery,
you might consider a trip to El Triumfo and Chiapas in southern Mexico. I
have not personally done this trip and will be birding in Florida during
this time or I'd be on this trip, a bucket list bird trip for me. I hear
it's exceptional.

Georgia Conti

Dear friends,

I wish you the best for this 2015. We are about to start our visitation
season for 2015. I hope we have the opportunity to have you or some of your
friends, colleagues or any other people you may know here at El Triunfo and
Chiapas (Mexico) this spring. We will be happy to show you the amazing
things the cloud forest at El Triunfo can show us.

We are organizing a tour to El Triunfo with the following itinerary and
dates:

*Dates: April 6-10*

*Itinerary:*

April 6: This will be a long day leaving early in the morning your Hotel
(5:45 a.m.) and going directly to Jaltenango where you will stop to
refresh and change the vehicle to continue the ride to Finca Prusia where
the trek will start. Night at El Triunfo.

April 7, 8 and 9: At the heart of El Triunfo, trekking around some trails
you will look for Resplendent quetzal, Horned Guan and all the set of
specialities at El Triunfo.

April 10. Coming back to Jaltenango and then to Tuxtla Gutiérrez.

We are offering a post El Triunfo tour, 2 more days visiting surrounding
areas of Tuxtla Gutiérrez and San Cristóbal, with extra cost. Interested
people please contact me for more details.

For both trips El Triunfo tour and the post tour we will need to have a
minimum group of 8 people. Please feel free to share this information with
your friends, colleagues, family that could potentially be interested to
come to Chiapas and El Triunfo. Thanks in advance for that.

You can see more infer about a typical El Triunfo tour at
http://www.ecobiosfera.org.mx/#!sustainable-tourism/ckqh

I hope to see you this season visiting and discovering with us the great
experience to visit the incredible cloud forest at El Triunfo and all the
beauty of Chiapas.

If you are interested, please write us at: cvirgen at ecobiosfera.org.mx

Sincerely

Claudia Virgen

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

What we include at our tour:

Ground transportation (A/A) Tuxtla-Jaltenango-Tuxtla and
Jaltenango-Prusia-Jaltenango ( in a truck commonly used for local
transportation in the area)
Meals during all the tour starting with box lunch April 6 and ending with
lunch at April 10
Mules and horsemen to carry food and luggage during the tour
Lodging at El Triunfo base campsite
Bilingual guides with high experience on birds and natural history of the
area, and other supporting staff.
Entrance fees to El Triunfo
Accident Insurance during the tour

*Do not include:*

Air fee or another transportation fee different from described above.
Hotel at Tuxtla Guiterrez
Meals other than described above
Alcoholic beverages
any other personal expenses