[Tweeters] Re: Sibley update - varied responses

kelsberg at u.washington.edu kelsberg at u.washington.edu
Wed Feb 4 17:37:11 PST 2015

I also tried calling Amazon, where I bought my Sibley, and the representative said it wasn't possible to "replace" the 2nd edition as others have had done. Eventually, they did agree to send me a newer version but I had to pay shipping and taxes (about $6). They did not ask me to return the older version, however.

I guess the key point will be how many birds in the newest version I can find in the field ;<).

--
Gary Kelsberg <kelsberg at u dot washington dot edu
Seattle, WA