[Tweeters] From the Seattle Audubon

Connie Sidles constancesidles at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 08:46:03 PST 2015

Dear Whitney, thanks for resending this to Tweeters. I hope all of us in Tweeterdom can not only respond to this plea for help, but spread the word among all our own contacts. The more voices, the more effective we will be. - Connie, Seattle

constancesidles at gmail.com <mailto:constancesidles at gmail.com>
www.constancypress.com <http://www.constancypress.com/>