[Tweeters] Currant Events

Teresa Michelsen teresa at avocetconsulting.com
Sun Feb 1 13:11:49 PST 2015

I was surprised to hear a Song Sparrow loudly singing in my garden
yesterday. seemed a bit early to me too, but who knows. My red currant is
not even close to flowering but I only planted it last year, so it may just
not be quite as deeply rooted yet. The honeysuckle vine is already leafing
out.

Teresa Michelsen

Olympia WA