[Tweeters] Walla Walla County yearlist

Mike & MerryLynn m.denny at charter.net
Thu Dec 31 17:31:22 PST 2015

Hello all,
Barring someone finding a Barred Owl in the next few hours our list (and
mine) stands at 256 for the year. Lower than the record 261 from 2012
(the year of the Wilson's Plover!) The worst misses this year - Stilt
Sandpiper, scoters, CC Sparrow.

Tomorrow is our January 1 BIG DAY - we found 114 species on January 1,
2015 and hope to come close to that tomorrow. If you are birding Walla
Walla county tomorrow please send me a list of what you see or ebird - I
will check that. Thank you very much.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, MerryLynn

--
Mike & MerryLynn Denny
Birding the Beautiful Walla Walla Valley