[Tweeters] Red crossbills in Camas

Rich ryoung2107 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 31 15:56:36 PST 2015

Greetings. For the second day this week, I've had female RED CROSSBILLS at my backyard platform feeder on Prune Hill in Camas. I first noticed one on Sunday, which remained for several hours (got many good pics). I was out of town Monday thru Wednesday, but this morning there were a pair of females at the platform again. It's the first time I've seen them in the backyard since moving to the area more than thirteen years ago. Nice way to close out the year!
Happy New Year to all,Rich Y.