[Tweeters] Seattle Pier 91 immature Greater White-Fronted Goose

Franny curlew7 at q.com
Wed Dec 30 11:14:56 PST 2015

Hello Tweets,

Took my usual walk along the Seattle waterfront trail yesterday afternoon, heading north from Myrtle Edwards Park to Centennial Park, past the giant grain towers. While continuing north on the trail, before approaching the entrance station to Pier 91 below the Magnolia Bridge, I saw an immature GREATER WHITE-FRONTED GOOSE mixed in with a gaggle of CANADA GEESE. The goose was standing on the shore about 20 feet from/below the waterfront trail, which is along the water inlet (parallel to Pier 91) south of the entry to Pier 91.

Franny Drobny
curlew7 at q.com
Seattle, WA