[Tweeters] Skamania Harris's Sparrow more info

Wilson Cady gorgebirds at juno.com
Tue Dec 29 22:27:09 PST 2015

Apparently, the Harris's Sparrow at Skamania Landing has been there for a while. Les Carlson, reminded me that he had thought that he spotted one when we were birding there together on Dec. 11. He saw it in a brush pile on the State Park side of the one-lane bridge, but It flew almost immediately and we were never able to relocate it and I never got a glimpse of it. John and Lorraine Allinger have confirmed this new Skamania County species.

Wilson Cady
Columbia River Gorge, WA