[Tweeters] Some pix from my Waterville Plateau/Okanogan trip

Stefan Schlick greenfant at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 28 20:21:00 PST 2015

I posted some pictures (some good, some bad) from my scouting trip to the Waterville Plateau/Okanogan on my blog at https://birdmeister.wordpress.com/2015/12/29/christmas-in-the-okanogan-2015/. Enjoy!
I should also mention that yesterday I found Gray Partridges at the intersection Conconully Rd & Silver Hill Rd, just outside of Conconully. Other than 2-3 Varied Thrushes, a Townsend's Solitaire and loads of Pine Siskins I didn't find anything of interest in town, but there are lots of berries/fruit on the trees. Just like a few others before me, I also did not find any Sharp-tailed Grouse at Scotch Creek WA.
Stefan SchlickHillsboro, OR