[Tweeters] Black Phoebe Kent

Tim Brennan tsbrennan at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 28 13:49:57 PST 2015

Hey Tweets!

I did follow up on and did locate the Black Phoebe at 204xFrager in Kent. It was using both ends of the pond, essentially, so I'd advise waiting on the East end rather than tromping along the southern fence edge as I did. Located first by call. Also had two Eurasian Wigeons in the horse track ponds on the other side of the road.

I had some time in the afternoon, so I'm sitting at Alki right now, having found Pelagic and Brandt's Cormorant, Harlequin Duck, Brant, Common Loon, Red-necked Grebe, Black Turnstone and Surfbird to get King County (my "other" county this year) over 150 for the year so I didn't have to feel like I'd been neglecting home!

Happy Birding!

Tim Brennan
Renton

Sent from my iPhone