[Tweeters] Spraying insecticides over Willapa Bay

Louise Rutter louise.rutter at eelpi.gotdns.org
Thu Apr 30 09:36:26 PDT 2015

Thank you for the link, Houston. It is very disturbing to hear that the
state is planning to go ahead with a hugely experimental pesticide spray
into the marine environment that is opposed by NOAA, US Fish and Wildlife
and the National Marine Fisheries Service.

Do we know if any organization is planning to appeal this to the Pollution
Control Hearings Board?

Louise Rutter

Kirkland