[Tweeters] Old Sam Peabody

J. Acker owler at sounddsl.com
Thu Apr 23 19:52:17 PDT 2015

I heard it this evening. It is one of my favorite calls, but it also comes
with a bit of sadness, for I know that when I hear the white-throated
sparrow sing this, it means that the bird will be departing very soon,
historically within the week. I have enjoyed having the bird visit my
feeder for the past five winters from the end of October through April. I
would like to think it the same bird that returns each fall, and I always
look forward to seeing its return. Safe journeys!

-J. Acker

owler at sounddsl.com <mailto:owler at sounddsl.com>

Bainbridge Island, WA