[Tweeters] FYI: Crow story on KIRO / Caryn/Wedgwood

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Thu Apr 23 10:06:57 PDT 2015

Tweeters,

Today at noon, KIRO news is supposed to have a story about Crows in a Seattle neighborhood. The reporter said "They don't call them birdbrains for nothing" (or close to that). Not sure if it's old news, but it certainly caught my attention.

Speaking of crows, the other night, up at 2am reading, I heard a crow-like squawk. Not sure if it was the sound of the chaser or chase-ee. Any ideas what, if any other birds hunt at night? I suppose if it was the chase-ee I heard, it was probably an owl. Just wondering if any other hunters are out "nightowling" it.

Caryn