[Tweeters] beatboxing birdsongs of New York?? WHAAAAT?

Devorah the Ornithologist birdologist at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 04:02:47 PDT 2015

hello everyone,

I have been following the work of ben mirin, a professional beatboxer who
is an avid birdwatcher. for the past 2 years, he has been exploring how to
merge his two passions into one, and has come up with beatboxing birdsongs.
it's really fun and fascinating, and as birders, you'll love watching these
videos and hearing how all these sounds work together to make our passion
into something that many people can appreciate:

http://gu.com/p/47y93/stw

tschüss,

--
GrrlScientist
Devorah Bennu, PhD
birdologist at gmail.com
http://twitter.com/GrrlScientist
http://www.theguardian.com/science/grrlscientist
<http://www.guardian.co.uk/grrlscientist>
http://birdnote.org/contributor/grrlscientist
http://www.scilogs.com/maniraptora/
*sunt lacrimae rerum et mentem mortalia tangunt. *[Virgil, Aeneid]