[Tweeters] Sage thrasher?

Joshua Glant josh.n.glant at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 16:13:29 PDT 2015

I was at the Compost Piles at 10 AM this morning, and I did not personally see the Sage Thrasher today. I looked, but there were two guys dumping some stuff, so the birds weren't there. May still be around though, you never know!

I did see Rufous Hummingbirds and my FOY Barn Swallows and Common Yellowthroats, among other birds. And I did hear, though not see, an Orange-crowned Warbler!

Good birding, Joshua Glant

Mercer Island, WA

Josh.n.glant at gmail.com