[Tweeters] RFI - Marymoor

Joshua Glant josh.n.glant at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 07:25:25 PDT 2015

Hello Tweets,

Yes, I admit it. The last message I sent WAS a bit long. Other birders were able to contain the news of an FOY Pacific-slope Flycatcher into one sentence, but not me! Oh well. I'm trying for writing shorter messages, and with more detail per inch, for every Tweet's sake, I really am! As an anonymous reader of Tweeters aptly wrote in a secret location on the Internet (if you're reading, thanks for making me smile and laugh!), I'm proud to be a "Mercer Island dude completely over the moon at having an American Redstart in his yard". (My first Tweeters post ever, by the way!)

Anyways, I am here to write that other type of message: the infamous RFI. Here's what I would like to know:

Where exactly are the Compost Piles in Marymoor? I know that they're near Lot G, but not much else?

Where can I find an Orange-crowned Warbler? I think this question is self-explanatory; the OCWA has the distinction of being the biggest hole on my lifelist! It's a bird I just keep on missing. Will today be my day?

Alright, I hope that was pretty short. I'll be off soon to Marymoor. Enjoy your Saturday, Tweets!

Good spring birding, Joshua Glant

Mercer Island, WA

Josh.n.glant at gmail.com