[Tweeters] Union Bay Watch | Masters of Deception

Larry Hubbell ldhubbell at comcast.net
Thu Apr 16 12:47:31 PDT 2015

Tweeters,

This post starts out with four photos that will give your powers of observation a little test. In real-life these birds can be even more difficult to see, until they move.

In addition to the primary story, Martin Muller's email, which corrects a couple of my assumptions made in The Mating Game post, is included at the end of the current post. I found Martin's email very informative and I am sure you will enjoy it as well. Thank you, Martin!

I hope you enjoy the post!

http://unionbaywatch.blogspot.com/2015/04/masters-of-deception.html

Have a great day of Union Bay…where the masters of deception live in the city!

Larry Hubbell
ldhubbell at comcast dot net