[Tweeters] Geese headed north / Caryn / Wedgwood

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Thu Apr 16 09:18:58 PDT 2015

Good morning, Tweeters -

Just heard then saw a nice formation of about 55 (was is Rob Flores' flock?) geese - but wondering (since I couldn't get my binocs fast enough) if they might be Greater White Fronted.
They did not sound like Canada - or look like - from the fleeting glimpse I got as the flew due north.

I need to surgically implant my binocs so I can always be ready! Doesn't guarantee a proper id. That's why all the Tweets are great.

Thanks! Have a great bird day - wherever you are!

Caryn