[Tweeters] Nice Morning at Discovery Park

Louis Kreemer lpkreemer at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 21:09:33 PDT 2015

Hey Tweets, I had a free hour and a half earlier this morning at West Point Discovery Park. Highlights included: two Caspian Terns (circling along south beach), twenty-four Brants (south beach), one American Pipit hanging out with a Robin at North Beach (size difference between Pipit and Robin was interesting), one Red Necked Grebe (Full breeding plumage), one Horned Grebe, an Osprey and sub-adult Bald Eagle. Savannah, White Crowned and Song Sparrows were singing beautifully while Golden Crowned were in abundance, as usual. I was surprised at the fact that there were two Terns. I would only expect one. Spring is great for birding!

Good Birding,
Louis

Seattle, Greenwood Area