[Tweeters] speeding tickets also helping the economy in Central WA...

Devorah the Ornithologist birdologist at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 00:45:48 PDT 2015

although i no longer live in the area, i am a rather fast driver myself,
but i was always careful to travel in company of faster-moving cars --
until one day in central washington state when i was barely missed by a
speed trap where there were several state patrol cars awaiting their latest
victims -- one more patrol car and i would have been caught, too. that made
me re-think my "speeding is okay if just one person is going faster than
me" strategy, although i still drove fast when heading from seattle up to
reifel!

that was years ago, though. perhaps funding cuts have made such activities
unfeasible?

GrrlScientist
Devorah Bennu, PhD
birdologist at gmail.com
http://twitter.com/GrrlScientist
http://www.theguardian.com/science/grrlscientist
<http://www.guardian.co.uk/grrlscientist>
http://birdnote.org/contributor/grrlscientist
http://www.scilogs.com/maniraptora/
*sunt lacrimae rerum et mentem mortalia tangunt. *[Virgil, Aeneid]