[Tweeters] Re: Frenchman' County Park, Clark Co., WA yellow-rumped warbler fallout.

Michelle Maani lamoustique at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 14 14:23:21 PDT 2015

Never having witnessed a fallout, I eagerly went down there.  Every few feet there was a Yellow-rumped Warbler...what a sight!  Thank you Bob for bringing it to our attention in time for us to go there and witness it.  I did not see the long list of other birds too, perhaps I was too distracted by the main attraction. I did see an orange-crowned warbler and two ruby-crowned kinglets.  As I left I saw an American Goldfinch in a tree by the parking lot. My FOS.
Michelle MaaniVancouver, WA