[Tweeters] Greater Sage Grouse, Sagebrush Sparrow and more

Len Jellicoe jellicoes at shaw.ca
Sat Apr 11 10:20:44 PDT 2015

My wife Dian and I decided to take a couple of days to search for Sage Grouse and Sage Sparrows in central Washington. Thanks to Marcus Roening and Wayne Webber for suggesting the book “Birders Guide to Washington” (Opperman). It clearly gave us direction to our targets. We were successful on both birds but missed Tricolored Blackbirds in Othello and Wilson’s Creek. I have a blog of the trip.
http://lenanddiansadventures.blogspot.ca

See you in the field
Len Jellicoe
Abbotsford, BC