[Tweeters] Disco Park Palm Warbler: no

Josh Hayes coralliophila at live.com
Tue Sep 30 13:42:12 PDT 2014

I went down today and tramped around for a few hours, but no joy in the vicinity of the lighthouse or the trees nearby.

I did see a couple of what looked like young-of-year yellow-rumps, but absolutely no tail-pumping, so I'm sure they weren't the culprits. Fair number of varied thrushes in the woods around Daybreak Star, zillions of chickadees of both sorts with a few other small passerines mixed in (some kinglets, some yellow-rumps, some nuthatches), and the usual swarms of song sparrows. It was a lovely day -- oh, and a single dunlin on the west beach (not the south one), but there was a woman out there letting her dogs run up and down the beach, so after she left more birds might show up.

Cheers,

Josh in North Seattle