[Tweeters] Simple Camera Question

scompton1251 at charter.net scompton1251 at charter.net
Mon Sep 29 14:46:57 PDT 2014

Bill,

I have used a Canon Rebel in the field for several years. I get pretty
good results, once shot a photo of a whale from the rolling deck of a
boat with one hand with the other hand on the rail as I rushed up the
deck. I just posted several albums on my facebook site-I invite anyone
to check there for results. I DO find that warblers in the trees, for
example, reuire a shift from auto to manual focus, amking it harder.
Most mid-range shots are easy.

Steve Compton
Greenville, SC