[Tweeters] Shorebird question

Bill Anderson billandersonbic at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 29 14:20:34 PDT 2014

Sandpipers, including westerns, are visitors to the Edmonds marsh. Unfortunately, I have not seen any recently, so maybe the migration has passed through. The marsh is on the south side of the Harbor Square complex, located across Dayton St. from the Amtrak/Sounder station if you must use public transportation.

EDMONDS MARSH

EDMONDS MARSH
One of Washington’s most picturesque waterfront communities, The City of Edmonds offers visitors a seaside ambiance and residents an appealing, small-...
View on www.edmondswa.gov Preview by Yahoo

You can see my photos of sandpipers and other birds at the marsh by scrolling through this thread.

Wldlife of Edmonds, WA. 2014

Wldlife of Edmonds, WA. 2014
At 62 pages, the original Edmonds wildlife thread was getting a bit cumbersome, so I am starting a new one for 2014. This will also help me in the year ahead recall when I saw a particular bird the previous year. We birders/bird photographers often do that. Wesley a...
View on www.pnwphotos.com Preview by Yahoo

Bill Anderson; Edmonds, WA. USA