[Tweeters] Simple Camera Question

Mary Austin-Keller maryaustinkeller at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 12:26:23 PDT 2014

Hi Jeff -

You might like the physical controls on the new Fuji cameras. They remind me more of the old film cameras. I loved the one I rented so much I'm selling most of my canon gear and got a Fuji xt-1.

Since you are familiar with canon you may want to check out the digital rebel. Lots of people have canon cameras and you can get lenses fairly easily and reasonably priced. Plus lots of YouTube videos and chances are someone with you or whom you know will shoot canon and can either help or share lenses if that's of interest to you.

Hope that helps,
Mary

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus