[Tweeters] Four Fine Hours @ Rattlesnake Lake (including a Merlin !)

L Markoff canyoneaglej at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 09:21:58 PDT 2014

Recently, I saw a Merlin that looked to similar to Barb's when I was in the
Okanogan NF. The bird was silent as it flew in from behind me. It perched
at the top of a tree for a few moments, then flew off. Like Barb, I too am
curious about the sub-species of the bird that I saw, in case anyone has an
opinion. Bird is seen in photos 3 and 4 of this photo set:

https://www.flickr.com/gp/canyoneagle/0W79r0/

Thanks,

Lori Markoff
Eugene, OR