[Tweeters] No Sabine's Gull

Louise Rutter louise.rutter at eelpi.gotdns.org
Sun Sep 21 13:23:03 PDT 2014

I spent a couple of very pleasant hours not finding a Sabine's gull at Lake
Sammamish State Park this morning, between 9.30 and 11.30. I started at the
boat launch, spent an hour at the main park, then returned to the boat
launch again. It was sunny and warm, and I watched a peregrine chasing two
shorebirds. The shorebirds were in too much of a hurry for me to name them.

On the way home, I made a stop at Marymoor, just in case. I didn't find a
Sabine's gull there either, but there's a lot of lake between the two.

Louise Rutter

Kirkland